In January 2013, Jon and Molly met through a mutual friend., On their first date, they had lunch, where 5 hours later, they realized they had barely scratched the surface. Later that night, Molly called her dear friend Leslie, and said “This may sound crazy, but I think I just met the guy I’m going to marry.”
Meanwhile, Jon was stuck with a permanent smile that prevented him from forming words to tell anyone anything. With each date, it became more and more obvious that they had finally met their soul mate.
Over 2 years, and countless adventures/laughs/serenades/dances/kisses/memories,
Jon and Molly are living happily ever after.
Thank you to the team:
- Venue: The LBI Foundation of the Arts and Sciences
- Tenting & Lighting: Ocean Tents
- Catering: Small Potatoes
- Photography: Alex Rivera for Ann Coen Photography
- Hair: Ariel Young for Amanda D' Andrea
- Makeup: Nina Moran for Cheekadee
- Flowers: Lily in the Valley
- Band: Fuzzpops
- Rentals: Ocean Tents and Rustic Drift
- Printed Materials: Chick Invitations